Hi everyone! It's been a while since I last did a food tutorial. Today I will be sharing my recipe how to make a mangonada.
- 1 to 2 cups of frozen mangos
- 1 cup water (adjust if needed)
- 4 or 5 ice cubes
- 1 or 2 tsp Mio Liquid Water Enhancer Lemonade flavor
- 1 tsp Chamoy
- sprinkle of Tajin
- tamarind candy stick
- In a blender, add frozen mangos, water, and ice. Blend for a few seconds.
- In a cup, add chamoy. Then sprinkle some tajin. Then add the blended mango. Add as many layers as you like.
Tips: If you want a thick texture, add more ice. If you want is more slushy, use less ice or increase water.
Where can I find these ingredients?
- Chamoy - I bought mine at Walmart in the Mexican food aisle. If yours doesn't carry it, get it from a mexican grocery store. You can also buy it here: http://www.amazon.com/Salsita-Chamoy-Mega-Sauce-33-5/dp/B00CXSUF84/ref=sr_1_1?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1427572547&sr=1-1&keywords=chamoy+mega
- Tajin - I bought mine at Walmart in the Mexican food aisle. If yours doesn't carry it, get it from a mexican grocery store. You an also buy it here: http://www.amazon.com/Tajin-Fruit-Snack-Seasoning-Oz/dp/B008C98U3K/ref=sr_1_1?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1427572578&sr=1-1&keywords=tajin
- Tamarind candy stick - I bought mine from a salvadoran store. You can also buy it here: http://www.amazon.com/Betamex-Banderilla-Tamarindo-Enchilado-Tamarind/dp/B00GEH7574
- Frozen mangos - I got mine at Walmart in the frozen food section.
- Mio liquid water enhancer lemonade flavor - I got mine at Walmart at the water section.