- 1 to 2 lb shrimp
- 3 cup oil for frying
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sliced jalapenos
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- if you don't have white pepper, you can skip it.
- garlic powder is optional too.
- if you like five spice powder, pinch a little into the dried spices mix.
- Coat the shrimp in flour and dust off excess flour.
- Heat oil in a pan on high heat.
- Deep fry the shrimp until it starts to ooze out. Remove and place on paper towel.
- In another pan, add the shrimp infuzed oil you used to fry the shrimp.
- Add the jalapeno and green onion and fry for a few seconds.
- Add the dried spices.
- Add the shrimp and toss quickly.
Add new comment